Our Courtroom Experience ranges from Small Claims to Landlord/Tenant issues, and we are here to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need for your courtroom experience.
Along with sitting on the board to a multitude of Condominiums, Babcock and Robinson can be there to discuss arising issues and assist in decision making that will benefit the corporation and its' residents.
Babcock and Robinson is a Property Management and Paralegal Company is located in the heart of the City of Peterborough, Ontario for 30 years.
Babcock and Robinson has been providing specialty services, including:
- Condominium Management
- Residential Property Management
- Paralegal Services specializing in Landlord and Tenant Law and Small Claims Court issues
Robert Babcock and Brenda Babcock are the sole owners of the business and have an experienced, qualified staff assisting in day to day operations.
Robert and Brenda Babcock are paralegals licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Also, Robert Babcock holds RCM (Registered Condominium Manager) which is the highest educational designation obtainable in Ontario for condominium management.
Brenda Babcock was a licensed real-estate representative with RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario) from 1995-2008.
Babcock and Robinson assists landlords only, ensuring their legal rights are enforced and protected. They also have an extensive community support system working with many different lawyers and paralegals in the area.
The principles that Babcock and Robinson bring to the table is years of professionalism and experience due to their extensive work and volunteer history.
- RCM Designation for the Association of Condominium
Managers of Ontario
- Paralegal license under the Law Society of Upper Canada
- 30 Years operation of Babcock and Robinson
- Past owner and operator of Brock Collection Services for
- Past teacher at Fleming College in Peterborough of:
- Management by Objectives (MBO)
- Management for Small Business Owners
- 4 years as branch manager with Avco Financial Services
- 4 years with Victoria & Grey Trust company specializing
- Past president of Peterborough and District Landlord
- Past president of Peterborough Federal PC Party
- President of Bankers Baseball League for 27 years
- Paralegal licensed under the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Licensed Real Estate Representative from 1995 until 2008
- Past manager of Talwood Apartments, Peterborough
- Past member of The Rotary Club
- Volunteer: Peterborough Pregnancy Center
- Volunteer: Canada Cancer Society
- Volunteer: Relay for Life
- Volunteer: Good Will Food Bank
Babcock and Robinson enthusiastically look forward to continuing to provide professional and individual geared services to their past and present clients and welcomes all future relationships with new clients.